Update For Our Valued Patients
Bruce Crawford, DMD is committed to caring for our patients and meeting your dental health needs in the best and safest way possible. Please note that we are continuing to follow CDC and ADA guidelines.
What to Know Before Your Office Visit
- All patients will be asked to wear a mask or face cover while in the office.
- We ask that you come alone but if you need a driver or assistance, they will be asked to sit in the exam room with you due to social distancing. They also will be asked to wear a mask or face cover.
- Upon arrival, patients entering the office will have their temperature taken and recorded.
- If you prefer to wait in your car instead of checking into the office, please call the office upon your arrival at 727.343.3005 and we will call you when we are ready for you.
- We are sanitizing the office on an hourly basis. This includes all doorknobs, countertops, coffee bar, restroom and clinical area.*
- Please bring your own reading material. We have removed all of our magazines from our office.
- Appointments will be staggered for the safety of the patients in the reception area.
- For the protection of our patients & team members, our Clinical Staff will be equipped with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) consisting of face shields, N95 masks, gowns and gloves.
Thank you for entrusting us with your dental care.
The Crawford Team
*Daily checklist for cleaning front office area to be done hourly:
҉ Using disinfectant, all door handles have been cleaned (leading into and leading out of the office)
҉ Using disinfectant, all door counter tops have been wiped
҉ Using disinfectant, coffee station has been cleaned
҉ Using disinfectant, restroom have been cleaned
҉ Using disinfectant, phones and keyboards have been cleaned
҉ Using disinfectant, clip boards have been cleaned
҉ Using disinfectant, pens have been cleaned
҉ Hand sanitizer will be at both counters for patient/employee use