Dr. Crawford provided exceptional and compassionate service by helping me fix my left front tooth, which is an implant that fell out of my mouth this morning. Dr. Crawford, accompanied by his wonderful wife, Madelyn came to the office, even during this Memorial Day holiday weekend to bring healing and to restore me to my former self.They were warm, kind, and I felt as if I were a family member. God’s blessings upon the entire Crawford family and office staff. I definitely recommend Dr. Crawford’s office to anyone looking for a highly skilled and empathetic specialty dentist. This is a holiday weekend and Dr. Crawford didn’t even charge me. That’s Grace from on high. Thank you God for giving Dr. Crawford wisdom and knowledge to do such intricate work.
If you are dealing with gum disease or tooth loss, you will make the best decision for your smile by visiting an experienced periodontist such as Dr. Bruce Crawford. Dr. Crawford has over 25 years of experience and has restored the smiles of over 10,000 patients. He has extensive knowledge about the health and structure of your mouth. So, whether you are dealing with gum disease or missing teeth, there are countless benefits to seeing a periodontist. We wanted to review a few of those today.
What is a Periodontist?
A periodontist is a specialist with advanced expertise in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of all periodontal (or gum tissue) problems. After dental school, a periodontist must finish three to seven years of formal training in an ADA-accredited residency program. This training covers everything from treating gum infections to rebuilding lost bone to performing dental implant placements. Plus, a periodontist must be recertified every six years. Dr. Crawford has gone above and beyond the requirements of his field and trusted periodontal expert. By visiting him, you benefit from his extensive knowledge about your gums and mouth function.
The Benefits of Visiting a Periodontist
From state-of-the-art diagnosis to tailored treatment plans to lifelong health monitoring, Dr. Crawford offers complete care for gum health and missing tooth needs. Here are five compelling benefits:
- Precise Gum Disease Diagnosis – Your periodontist uses utilizes specialized equipment and thorough exams to gauge the current health of your gums. Dr. Crawford identifies issues quickly and precisely. You’ll understand the extent of any gum inflammation or infection.
- Customized Treatment Planning – Every patient’s needs differ, so your periodontist develops customized treatment plans based on your dental health profile. We start with deep cleanings, but if more extensive options are needed, you can trust his expertise in restoring your gum health.
- Tooth Saving Care – Your periodontist not only treats gum disease but also restores the supporting structure. If you have missing teeth, Dr. Crawford has advanced implant solutions. He also can perform gum grafts and other treatments that will replenish your bone and gum health.
- Rebuilding Your Smile – If you have missing teeth, Dr. Crawford can restore your smile to its original brilliance. He can replace any number of teeth with dental implants. You’ll love having a secure bite and eating all the foods you love.
- Ongoing Maintenance – Periodontal health should be monitored long-term and Dr. Crawford is committed to keeping your smile healthy. He’ll review what’s needed to keep gum disease at bay. Staying on top of your gum health prevents further infection and keeps your complete smile intact.
Plus, we go above and beyond to ensure you feel comfortable. We have sedation to help you relax. You can also block out our equipment by wearing our noise-canceling headphones. Let our team know what you need to feel anxiety-free during your visit, and we’ll try to accommodate you however we can.
You don’t need to live with unhealthy gums or tooth loss. Visit Dr. Crawford and discover the benefits of seeing a periodontist first-hand. He offers proactive solutions to keep your smile in top condition.