Dr. Crawford provided exceptional and compassionate service by helping me fix my left front tooth, which is an implant that fell out of my mouth this morning. Dr. Crawford, accompanied by his wonderful wife, Madelyn came to the office, even during this Memorial Day holiday weekend to bring healing and to restore me to my former self.They were warm, kind, and I felt as if I were a family member. God’s blessings upon the entire Crawford family and office staff. I definitely recommend Dr. Crawford’s office to anyone looking for a highly skilled and empathetic specialty dentist. This is a holiday weekend and Dr. Crawford didn’t even charge me. That’s Grace from on high. Thank you God for giving Dr. Crawford wisdom and knowledge to do such intricate work.
Explore Many Options at Your Implant Consultation
When you lose your tooth, you also lose your tooth roots. Your roots are what make your bite strong. Restorations on their own won’t replace them. That’s when you need dental implants. These artificial tooth roots are designed to give you back complete oral function.
Dr. Bruce Crawford can replace any number of teeth with implants. Our solutions include:
- All-on-4 or 6 Dental Implants – Your dentist can replace an entire arch of teeth using either four or six implants. Because this treatment uses fewer implants than traditional procedures, it takes less time and is less costly. Dr. Crawford will determine if you are a candidate for this implant procedure.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Your dentures can remain securely in place without adhesive thanks to dental implants. Your teeth will feel and function similar to natural teeth.
- Snap-In Dentures – You will still be able to remove your dentures with this implant solution. However, they will snap into place on top of implants for a more secure bite when they are in place.
- Teeth in a Day – Find out if you are a good candidate for a procedure that allows you to get your implants and customized teeth in a single appointment.
- Mini Dental Implants – If you don’t have the jawbone strength to support traditional implants, mini dental implants could be a good alternative for you. They will keep your teeth in place, so you no longer have to deal with messy adhesive.